Sunny and 65 degrees!
After my usual Monday morning of planning meals, grocery shopping and cleaning the house, I took Peanut for a walk. Brad and I noticed a dog park near the City Hall where we live, so I took her there. She ran some laps and I sat in the sun.
Then Peanut immediately took a nap. See how her eyes are all glazed over? She was so tired she didn't even lift her head as I took the picture.
After my usual Monday morning of planning meals, grocery shopping and cleaning the house, I took Peanut for a walk. Brad and I noticed a dog park near the City Hall where we live, so I took her there. She ran some laps and I sat in the sun.
Then Peanut immediately took a nap. See how her eyes are all glazed over? She was so tired she didn't even lift her head as I took the picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment