Things have been chaotic around the Wooten house. I will attempt to catch you all up. In November and the beginning of December we had some cosmetic work done to our house. It was more involved than we thought, but then again, isn't construction work always like that? We moved in with Brad's parents for about three weeks while the work was being done. Of course then we had the pleasure of coming back to a dusty house. It took about a week of constant cleaning to really get it all. That was the most overwhelming part. The house was put back together just in time for Christmas.
After the craziness of the holidays I was finally able to return to my normal routine here at home. Just in time for tax season to start. This year I decided to make some more healthful snacks for Brad since he's working 12 hour days. These protein bars are soooo good!
January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment