Furniture that I can very easily build myself! I found this AMAZING website and so far, have spent most of Zac's nap time ooogling over the possiblities.
Like these shelves I've been eyeing from pottery barn for our dining room
or, this platform bed I've wanted forever
or, these great storage lockers for the laundry/mud room
or, this cube storage for the living room
and, this great idea for the foryer
There is a project for every room of my house! I know my husband thinks I'm completely useless when it comes to building things... but, believe me when I say, back in the day when I had complete access to ISU's woodshop I knew my way around a miter saw.
Go ahead, waste the day away thinking about what you might build. Oh, and by the way, all of these plans are FREE! What's not to love about that?
August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I like those ladder shelves we used to have one in our living room. I like that bench in the foyer. I like it all. I have been wanting a platform bed forever too!
Post a Comment