I tried my best to keep everything simple. I made the invites and most of the decorations. What I did buy came from the dollar store. A friend did all the baking (which was AMAZING!). And I bought mostly pre-made food. I probably spent the most time on the cake slice treat boxes.
I had originally planned for some racing games in the backyard, but since most of our guests were adults, I didn't think that would go over well. So, I put the "start" and "finish" banners to mark the beginning and end of the food line.
A little background on the theme. Our little man has done everything in his own timing. From birth (24 hours of labor!) to walking (still not yet). So, we decided to celebrate this aspect of who he is rather than getting frustrated with it. He's our little tortoise. But, in the end, the tortoise wins!
![]() | ||
| Zac enjoying his cupcake. Sorry for the blur. |
![]() |
| He even had a turtle on his shirt. |




No comments:
Post a Comment