July 2, 2009

One (almost) finished room

Our dining room is the only room in the house that is pretty darn close to what I want it to look like. We just moved the rug from the living room into the dining room. It's funny how that did so much for the room. Now, if only our trim was white and that back wall was opened up to the foyer like this(minus the fish tank and ornate paneling)... Also, I would love to do this on the left wall.


We also got a new rug for the living room. Hopefully now it won't show as much wear and tear as the other one did. These are pieces of sample carpets that we bought for .50 each at a local carpet store.


Another view of some changes to the living room. The ottoman was black and I added a stripe to the curtains and moved them up. They really make the two shorter walls seem taller.

No comments: