September 17, 2009

Pregnancy update: 10 weeks

So far, it seems I have been very lucky as far as morning sickness goes. I was queasy from about 4 weeks to 9 weeks. And from about 6-8 weeks I felt full nausea that was not related to being hungry and heartburn if I drank or ate too fast. Lately, I've only been queasy if I wait too long in between eating. I've had pretty consistent headaches and sinus congestion though. And I don't think my face has been this broken out since high school. The pregnancy "glow" apparently does not grace every woman's face. Other than that, I'm finding that it's getting easier to fight through the constant fatigue, while making sure I still get enough rest. I think I've been doing and ok job of making good food choices. I try to remember to choose foods that add nutritional value and not just empty calories...although I do give in every so often. I've been a little insecure about my growing belly. Mostly because I know that the baby really isn't big enough to be "showing", yet it seem I am just a bit. I guess I just want to make sure I'm not gaining too much too soon. Oh well, I have a doctor's appointment on Monday, so I'll ask my midwife about it then.

2 comments:

Keri Ronk said...

YOU ARE PREGNANT??!!!!!

YAY! I am so excited for you! Keep the updates coming!

What is your due date?

twooten said...

Thanks Keri! We are very excited also! And Congrats to you! Kenley is adorable. My estimated due date is April 15th