Nursery Design Board
1. Wall mural 2. Artwork 3. Letter collage(this will be the photography project) 4. Crib 5. Dresser 6. Original rug that is no longer sold 7. Rocker/recliner 8. Accessory 9. AccessoryI really like the circular pattern and that it is asymmetrical. It adds some soft lines to all the hard lines of the furniture and letters. I also like the blue colors. I'm worried that the brown will be too different from the espresso colors of the furniture.

I really like the how subtle this rug is. It's also a fun pattern. I think it lends to the calm feel that I want, but I'm torn because I want the rug to be the pop of color.

I really like the colors in this rug. The spa blue would be an accent color around the rest of the room. This rug gives the rest of a room a modern feel.

This rug also gives the room a more modern feel. I like the colors and pattern, but is it too feminine? It would work better if we are having a girl.

This rug is really fun. I'm not sure about the pink and red splashes though.
So, please help! Tell me what you think.

7 comments:
I'm voting for the (1) Zebra and the (2) brown/white one (I don't think it's too feminine). Hope this helps!
Kim
I like the 2nd and 3rd choices (3rd choice the best)
some other ideas:
My fave spot for pretty rugs: **http://www.marthastewart.com/shop/rugs
**http://www.potterybarn.com/products/mia-rug/?pkey=crugs-blue-green
**http://www.potterybarn.com/products/bridget-rug-blue/?pkey=crugs-blue-green
I say zebra rug!! Caleb says spiral. :)
Thanks! These are SO helpful.
I like the spiral one. I think it goes well with your furniture choices.
I like the 3rd one the best. I think the movement from the wavy line will bring interest to the room. I love the collage lettering idea for the wall. That reminds me of artist, Jasper Johns. :o).
Post a Comment