I still feel much larger than I look, but in the last few weeks, my belly has definitely grown. It feels tighter and more firm every day. In the picture, I'm wearing the first pair of maternity pants that I've bought so far. I found them on clearance at Target for $7.50! For someone who doesn't spend a lot on regular clothes, it's VERY difficult for me to spend $50 on a pair a pants that I'm only going to wear a few months. I keep trying to convince myself that it's an investment and that I'll be able to wear them for future pregnancies, but I still have trouble shelling out the money.
Last friday we had our first and only ultrasound at the doctor's office. We found out that we are having a BOY! Here are some pics from the ultrasound.
Last friday we had our first and only ultrasound at the doctor's office. We found out that we are having a BOY! Here are some pics from the ultrasound.
This one is more difficult to see. It's a semi-profile of his head and his hand is in his mouth.


No comments:
Post a Comment