January 27, 2010

28 weeks


So this is only about a week late.... But, here's a 28 week update.  I feel HUGE.  According to my midwife, I'm right on track.  According to peoples responses when they see me, I look farther along than I am.  Some acid reflux started this week, but isn't too consistent.  There have a been a few nights that I've had to sit up to sleep so the burning would stop.  Other than that, I feel great!  Sleeping well and feeling LOTS of movement!




On Saturday, these lovely women threw me a baby shower.  It came just in time as I was beginning to panic that we won't have everything we need before Zac arrives.  But, just this morning, I have released this anxiety over to the Lord.  God, my provider, will give us everything we need.  And, in the meantime, I've asked that He would change my idea of what is "needed" in the first place.




This is an amazing quilt that my mother-in-law, Jane made.  I look forward to all the use it will get!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tiffany it is so amazing what you really dont need! the only thing i think i chose not to get with ryan was a changing table and after a few months i wish i had but ill know for next time! :) -Stacy S.