September 28, 2010

Baby Shower Gift Ideas

It seems that pregnancy is contagious.  There are currently 7 pregnant women in our Sunday school class.  That't right, I said 7

On Sunday we had a combined luncheon for those that have due dates ranging from now through January. 

I decided to put together a little basket of semi-handmade baby items that are great, easy and fast gifts for such an occasion. 



The "basket".  I modified this tutorial to make it larger.  



Cloth diapers as burp cloths.  All I did was add a strip of fabric in the middle.  These were actually a blanket.



A changing pad.  Here's the tutorial.



The changing pad unfolded.



A swaddling blanket.  I used this one as a pattern.  The fabric here is was also a blanket.



And of course, books are always a great gift.  These are my favorites that continue to be great resources for me.

1 comment: