As someone who still wears clothing items from freshman year in college, I very much dislike changing out Zac's entire wardrobe every few months.
Maybe it's because I don't like to be confronted with how spoiled and wasteful we are. Not that Zac has a ton of clothes. He has enough to go two weeks until laundry day....unless he has a particularly messy couple of days. However, I'm really trying to fight the urge to keep EVERYTHING he has outgrown.
I've decided to only keep a small bin of each size(which is still probably too much) and give the rest away to someone who really needs them in the more immediate future.
Deciding what goes and what stays is very difficult to do when it has to be done every few months. And, I'll admit, there is still a 0-3month pair of overalls hanging in his closet because I think maybe, JUST MAYBE he can still wear it. I feel almost guilty putting it away because he only wore it a few times.
It makes me wonder, what else in this house am I hanging on to that could be a blessing to someone else?
October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment