October 21, 2010

My husband, the photographer

We went camping last weekend (surprise).  That seems to be what we do in the fall.  Our destination of choice was Kerr Lake in Henderson, NC.

Why, you ask? 

Because there is an awesome drive-in movie theater.  We made a trip just for the drive-in.  There's no better way to watch a movie on a huge screen than in your own car, bundled up where you can talk anytime you want and your 6 month old can squirm, fuss and blow air out of his pursed lips without distracting anyone.  Actually, Zac slept through two whole movies. 

Early Sunday morning, this is what we woke up to...
Fall colors. 
Crisp air. 
Sunshine. 
A dense fog coming off the lake. 

Now, THAT'S why I love camping.

I didn't see these pictures until after we got home.  I must have been asleep when Brad grabbed the camera to take a few shots.  We don't seem to have too many hobbies in common, but photography is one that we share.  Here are some more amazing shots.  Enjoy!













 
Could this one be any more perfect?  Recreation.  Relaxation.  The pumpkins even tell the season. 

I'm jealous of his photog skills.

No comments: