January 12, 2010

2010 book list

If you've ever seen our bookshelves, you know that I have a love for reading! I've never actually set out to read certain books within a time frame before. But, I decided to make a book list for this year. These are the books that I hope to read throughout 2010! Maybe I'll even get motivated enough to review some of them on the blog...

Natural childbirth the Bradley way By: Susan McCutcheon
Baby-led Weaning:Helping your baby to love good food By: Gill Rapley
Shepherding a Child's heart By: Ted Tripp
The Vaccine Book By: Dr. Sears
The Discipline of Spiritual Discernment By: Tim Challies
Becoming a woman who pleases God:a guide to developing your Biblical potential By:Lisa Tatlock
God is the Gospel By: John Piper
Biblical foundations for manhood and womanhood By: Wayne Grudem
A God entranced vision of all things:the legacy of Jonathan Edwards By: John Piper
Treasuring Christ in our traditions By: Noel Piper
Food Rules By: Michael Pollan

No comments: