February 15, 2010

Drum roll please...

I know that you have been waiting for this



                              for




                                                                         so




                                                                                                                       long.....



Well, it's more or less finished!





The Nursery







 
I found these 1 inch blocks at Michael's.  This is the only thing that spells out his whole name.




 
Accent wall before








                                                                                              Accent wall after




 
All that's missing here is the changing pad and diaper pail liner.  Both of which are on their way!  Oh and the crib mattress and sheets.  But who needs these right away, right?




  
 I love this rocking chair!  The room feels so relaxing and calming.  I can't wait to spend my days here with my baby!




  
Look at how many books he has already.  I hope he likes to read.



The only other things that are missing is some photography for the walls.  I'm still waiting for these to be printed, but they turned out wonderfully.  They are black and white and will tie in the alphabet theme and the two other touches of black in the room.


Brad and I have pretty much decided that this will be our nursery, most likely, until we're done having children.  I'm so glad I decided to make it gender neutral with all that went into it.  I don't think I could choose my favorite part of the room, but I think the furniture was a key to the look of this room.  This is where I found my inspiration.  Yes, I pretty much copied it, but brought my own personal style to it.  The dresser is the exact same, but I found a more reasonably priced crib from babies r us that has the same look.   







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the baby's room. Love you, Judy B.

Rebecca said...

LOVE the nursery...you go girl!! So impressed!! Zac and all the other Wooten children will love their nursery!!
Rebecca Mercer

nena said...

awesome! You are so talented!!! I love it all. I love the nap tote...great idea!