Choosing wall color is so difficult for me. I can't tell you how many times I change my mind, second guess my choices, and often choose the wrong color for a room. One way that has helped me, is to see the colors that are already in the room in a more objective way.
Here are the colors that are currently in our sunroom. Most of them are in the form of fabric. "drizzle" is the color of some art work. And "baked clay" is the color I'm thinking about for three walls. "techno gray" being on the fourth wall.
See how different it is to view the colors in the room this way, rather than this way?
The gray color would go on the back wall on the right. It is the color from the rug. The coral/clay color would go on all the window walls.
Brad is a bit hesitant about this color. But, there really isn't much wall space.
We could play it safe with a color like "lemon chiffon" or "lantern light"
But, it doesn't give much contrast. And with the amount of light that this room gets, I think it can handle a bold color.
Or what about "sunset"? It's a little more coral color than clay. I think I like!
What do you think?



1 comment:
i like the sunset.
Post a Comment