I have been incredibly busy lately. And I have
Pinterest to thank for it. A site that keeps a visual "pinboard" of anything and everything you can think of to find on the world wide web. And did I mention the visual layout is amazing? The iphone app kept me busy while recovering from my surgeries and once I was feeling better, I got to work. I don't have pictures of everything I've done as inspired by pins, but here are the pins of what I've made.
 |
| Toast Coasters |
 |
| The one I made. |
 |
| Embroidery thread storage |
 |
| My thread. |
I just realized that I didn't have many pictures at all. I'll have to get better at that. I have many more projects in the works! I think it's safe to say that Pinterest has increased my work flow.
What have you done with the help of Pinterest?
No comments:
Post a Comment